Animal Care Attendant
We are currently hiring part-time Cat and Dog Kennel Care Attendants (with the chance to grow into a full-time position for the right candidate.) We are seeking dedicated & responsible individuals who are willing to be part of a team. You must be comfortable working with animals, and be able to maintain kennels and cages by properly following cleaning & sanitization protocols. This is a physically demanding position that involves a lot of heavy cleaning. Candidate must be able to lift 40 lbs., be organized, and extremely thorough. In addition to cleaning, you will be asked to:
- Monitor animals daily
- Provide animal enrichment as needed
- Participate in pet adoption meets with potential adopters
- Provide excellent customer service to adopters and visitors
You must be able to work on Sundays from 8:00 to 5:00, with additional hours Mon – Fri from 8 am – 1 pm.
Front Desk Support
We are looking for a person to join our pack at the Front Desk. As the first point of contact with the public, the right candidate must be able to work well with a wide array of people. You must be computer literate (Google Docs, Word, Excel) and have strong problem solving skills. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting and directing customers
- Processing adoptions and reclaims
- Answering phones and emails
- Data Entry
You must be able to work at least one full day every weekend (noon – 5) and Monday 11 -5 and Tuesday 11 – 7.
Part-Time Customer Service
We are looking for a part-time customer service person to work in the dog kennels and/or cattery. Your responsibilities would include:
- Showing dogs/cats to potential adopters
- Greeting customers
- Ensuring that kennel/cattery safety protocols are adhered to
- Light Housekeeping such as maintaining the cleanliness of yards and kennels, laundry, and putting donations away.
You must be able to work on Sunday from 11 – 5, with additional weekday hours of 3 – 7pm.
If you are looking to join a close knit team, and make a difference in the lives of homeless cats & dogs, then this could be the job for you!
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please send us an email by clicking below: